The Snake-Eyes spell will cause them to suffer the consequences of their bad thoughts. If it is an enemy you wish to
rid yourself of, the Snake-Eyes spell will cast a pall over them. Bad luck and bad karma will hover over them like a
dark cloud. And as they experience these negative forces, you will feel more energetic, more confident in your future.
The list below is by no means all-inclusive, please feel free to inquire about a service if you do not see it listed.
Disclaimer: Please note that the spells we provide are based on psychic abilities and traditional healing. It is not an exact science. As such results may vary.
How do you spell snake|snake manipulation|How did snape invent spells|All spells snape created|snake skin spells|5e fire snake|
Beware: The effects of this powerful spell could emotionally cripple the person you are directing it towards. Think long and hard before requesting the Snake-Eyes spell.
If you know someone who is evil, whose primary purpose in life is to bring sorrow and unhappiness to others (particularly you), you have within your power the ability to neutralize them. It is called the Snake-Eyes spell. And it is potent!
Once the Snake-Eyes spell is cast, these are but a few of its effects upon the person it is directed against:
- Reverse their negative energy upon themselves.
- Lower their self-esteem, their self-confidence.
- Instill in them a lackluster feeling — as if their energy is slowly draining out of their body.
- Inject in them a feeling of confusion, self-doubt, and an inability to focus.
- Make them fearful of making decisions.
- Have them look at you in a new light… impressing them with your strength, your wisdom, your confident manner.
pathfinder fire snake,harry potter snape spell,
The most striking results were from the two spells I had cast on an ex-boyfriend who caused me a lot of emotional
suffering. I ordered the Snake Eyes Spell and the Get Even Spell.
He has been in contact with me recently and let me know that he got run over by a truck and broke a lot of bones.
He’s currently going through physical therapy.